"Yes, I am a writer." hindi and English

              हाँ, मैं लेखक हूँ,
शब्दों से खेलता हूँ, भावों को शब्दों में ढालता हूँ,
कभी हँसी लिखता हूँ, 
तो कभी दर्द को शब्दों में बयां करता हूँ।

सांसें मेरी स्याही हैं, कागज़ मेरा जहाँ,
हर अक्षर में बसा है मेरा सारा ग़ुमाँ।
कल्पनाओं के पंखों से उड़ चला हूँ मैं,
कभी हकीकत, कभी ख़्वाब गढ़ चला हूँ मैं।

रातों की तन्हाई में कहानियाँ सजाता हूँ,
आंसू की स्याही से कविताएँ बनाता हूँ।
कभी प्रेम की राग लिखता हूँ,
कभी विरह का आग लिखता हूँ।

मेरे शब्दों में सिमटी है कितनी ही कहानियाँ,
कुछ अधूरी, कुछ पूरी, कुछ अनकही निशानियाँ।
हर किरदार में मेरी ही परछाईं दिखती है,
हर पंक्ति में मेरी आत्मा हंसती और सिसकती है।

कभी समाज का दर्पण बन जाता हूँ, 
कभी बग़ावत की ज्वाला,
कभी शीतल जल बन जाता हूं, तो कभी आग का प्याला।
कभी कवि की आँखों से दुनिया को देखना,
कभी उपन्यास की किरदारों में खुद रखना,
तब समझ पाओगे, मैं क्या हूं।

हाँ, मैं लेखक हूँ,
सिर्फ़ कागज़ ही नहीं, दिलों पर भी लिखता हूँ,
कभी ग़म के बादल, कभी उम्मीद की किरण लिखता हूँ,

कोई समझे या न समझे, ये फ़र्क़ नहीं पड़ता,
लिखना मेरी पूजा है, कलम मेरा मंदिर है।
हर शब्द मेरी पहचान है, हर रचना मेरा जीवन,
हाँ, मैं लेखक हूँ, बस लिखना ही मेरा ध्येयन।

हाँ, मैं लेखक हूँ 
हाँ, मैं लेखक हूँ , सब सच लिखता हूं,
कभी ख़ुशी में तो कभी ग़म में लिखता हूं 
कभी दिन में रात लिखता हूं,
हाँ, मैं लेखक हूँ
सर्द में भी गर्मी का अहसास लिखता हूं 
                            संयोग कुमार ठाकुर
                            
                Yes, I am a writer,
Yes, I am a writer,
I play with words, shaping emotions into expressions.
Sometimes, I write laughter,
And sometimes, I express pain through my words.

Ink is my breath, paper is my world,
Every letter carries my pride and essence.
With the wings of imagination, I soar high,
Sometimes shaping reality, sometimes crafting dreams.

In the silence of the night, I weave stories,
With tears as ink, I compose poetry.
Sometimes, I write the melody of love,
And sometimes, the burning agony of separation.

My words hold countless stories within,
Some incomplete, some complete, some untold marks of time.
In every character, I see my own reflection,
In every line, my soul laughs and weeps.

Sometimes, I become the mirror of society,
Sometimes, a blazing rebellion.
Sometimes, I am the soothing water,
And sometimes, the cup of fire.
Sometimes, I see the world through a poet’s eyes,
Sometimes, I become a character in a novel myself,
Only then will you understand who I truly am.

Yes, I am a writer,
I do not just write on paper, I write on hearts.
Sometimes, I paint dark clouds of sorrow,
And sometimes, rays of hope.

It doesn’t matter if anyone understands or not,
Writing is my worship, my pen is my temple.
Every word is my identity, every creation is my life.
Yes, I am a writer, and writing is my only purpose.

Yes, I am a writer, I write only the truth,
Sometimes in joy, sometimes in sorrow.
Sometimes I write night within the day,
Yes, I am a writer.
Even in the cold, I write the warmth of emotions.

— Sanyog Kumar Thakur

टिप्पणियाँ

लोकप्रिय पोस्ट