"मैं ढूंढता हूँ दिन को रात के अंधेरे में"I Search for the Day in the Darkness of Night. Hindi and English poetry


मैं ढूंढता हूँ दिन को रात के अंधेरे में।

मैं ढूंढता हूँ दिन को रात के अंधेरे में,
चाँदनी के उजाले में, छिपी किसी सवेरे में।
तारों की झिलमिल में, कुछ सपने बुने थे,
अब उन्हें टटोलता हूँ इस वीराने घेरे में।

सन्नाटों की चादर ओढ़े ये गहरी रातें,
कभी लोरी सुनाती, कभी यादें जगाती।
दिल के कोने में दबी कुछ किरणें चमकतीं,
पर हर आहट पे उम्मीद सहम-सी जाती।

कहीं कोई दीप जलता, पर हवा बुझा देती है,
कहीं कोई राह दिखती, पर वक्त धुंधला बना देती है।
मैं फिर भी खोजता हूँ, उजाले की उस सुरज को,
जो इस काली रात में नया सवेराका उम्मीद जगा देती है।

कोई सुबह तो होगी इस राह में,
कोई रोशनी तो आएगा।
मैं ढूंढता हूँ दिन को रात के अंधेरे में,
क्योंकि सूरज भी उगता है गहरे अंधकार के बाद में।
                              संयोग कुमार ठाकुर 

I Search for the Day in the Darkness of Night.

I search for the day in the darkness of night,
In the glow of the moonlight, hidden in some morning light.
Among the twinkling stars, I had woven some dreams,
Now I try to find them in this desolate silence.

These deep nights, wrapped in a blanket of silence,
Sometimes sing me lullabies, sometimes awaken memories.
Some rays of light shine from the corners of my heart,
But with every sound, hope trembles in fear.

Somewhere, a lamp burns, but the wind blows it out,
Somewhere, a path appears, but time makes it hazy.
Still, I keep searching for that sun of brightness,
Which ignites the hope of a new dawn in this dark night.

There must be a morning somewhere on this path,
There must be some light ahead.
I search for the day in the darkness of night,
For even the sun rises only after deep darkness.



टिप्पणियाँ

लोकप्रिय पोस्ट