"ख्वाहिसो की खामोशी में" " in the silence of desires" Hindi and English Poem

ख्वाहिसो की खामोशी में 

ख्वाहिसो की खामोशी में 
कोई आह नही भरता, 
मुझे मशहुर कर दो 
मैं ये नही कहता । 

नाम का तमाशा बन जाए 
ये सफर स्वीकार नही, 
चमक का सौदा करने को 
दिल को कभी स्वीकार नही । 

ना चाहत है सितारो की 
ना ललक है आसमान की 
बस पहचान इतना बने 
नेक अरमान की । 

मै चाहता हूँ वो मसहुरी 
जो अमर हो, 
जिसमें ना दिखावा हो ना छलावा , 
बस सच्चाई का असर हो। 

फिजुल की शोहरत का शोर 
मुझे सुनाई नही देता । 
नाम हो ऐसा 
जो दिलों में घर कर जाए, 
किसी का बने सहारा और 
उममीदों का दीप जला जाए । 

अगर मशहुर करना है तो ऐसे करो , 
कि मेरे कदमो के निशान 
दिलो पर छपे, न कि हवाओं पर । 

in the silence of desires

No one sighs in the silence of desires,

I do not say make me famous.

This journey does not accept that the name becomes a spectacle,

The heart never accepts to trade for the glitter.

I do not want the stars,

nor do I crave for the sky,

I just want to be recognized as a noble desire.

I want that fame

which is immortal,

which has neither pretense nor deception,

which has only the effect of truth.

I cannot hear the noise of useless fame.

The name should be such

that it finds a place in the hearts,

that it becomes someone's support and

that the lamp of hope is lit.

If you want to make me famous, then do it in such a way,

that the footprints of my footsteps

are imprinted on the hearts, not on the winds.

टिप्पणियाँ

लोकप्रिय पोस्ट