I am a human, I have come to find a human.

I am a human being, 
I have come to find a human being.


I have left home with some desires,

Seeing the moon of hope on the deserted roads.

The roads are unknown, the settlement is unknown,

Everyone is a stranger now,

Maybe they have forgotten those past moments,

I have come just to remind you of this.

I am a human, I have come to find humans.

That childhood has passed.

It seems

The relationship with loved ones has broken.

Everyone was mine,

People loved each other a lot.

My village was my home and family.

So that no one is afraid of anyone,

I have come to instill faith in the mind.

I am a human, I have come to find humans.

Someone was a Baba, someone was an uncle,

Someone was an elder brother,

That childhood friendship,

Riding on brother's horse,

The story of my neighbor's grandmother,

The story of flying fairies.  There was a song that even used to abuse the shop-keeper Baba. 
I don't know which heaven's mess all the people are in. 
I have come to show you the heaven on earth. 
I am a human, I have come to find humans. 

Where have all those people gone, 
My eyes are tired of looking for them. 
Come on Baba, sing that song, 
Even after scaring me, 
Show me that true love. 
Oh Pandit Ji, 
Oh Mullah Ji, 
Oh Baniya uncle ,
Oh Madari Baba, 
Show me some magic trick. 
Where have you hidden, 
Come out quickly. 
Today my heart is sad without all of you. 
I am very scared, 
Don't scare me like this. 
My village is desolate, 
All the people are forgotten and scattered, 
I have come to gather them.  
I am a human, 
I have come to find a human.

I am intoxicated with false power,

All people are burning in the fire of hatred,

Who says

The earth is thirsty for blood.

The earth is a mother,

Who has gathered everyone in her lap.

Then who is big, who is small,

They themselves are entangled in caste-based discrimination.

Why is brother an enemy of brother?

I have come to unite brothers.

I am a human, I have come to find a human.


If you don't like the coincidence,

then read the history.

Everything will remain here.

Even the world conqueror Alexander went empty-handed.

Then why do you have greed in your mind,

Why do you trouble anyone?

When will you become Ram,

You just sing the name of Ram. 
I am not talking about Ram of Treta Yuga, 
I have come to find Ram in Kali Yuga. 
I am a human being, 
I have come to find a human being.

टिप्पणियाँ

लोकप्रिय पोस्ट